5 Tips to Adapt in a Cambridge School – Muhammad Deno Wijaya
1. Try not to memorise by heart but to also understand the learning material given by your teacher.
2. Listen attentively to your teacher and pay attention down to the details of what was taught.
3. You can go to the next level by using your logical and critical thinking skills.
4. Speak English with confidence in BINUS SCHOOL because both teachers and peers will be supportive of us.
5. You can always approach your teachers for assistance from having difficulties in doing tasks.
5 Tips to adapt in a Cambridge School
Muhammad Deno Wijaya
High School 12 – Science Stream Student
President of BINUS SCHOOL Student Council