Following on from the ECY Programme, teachers continue to facilitate the students to build a class community through the Cambridge Assessment International Education Primary curriculum. Our Elementary Programme celebrates the strengths and differences of each individual child and encourages the practice of the SPIRIT values that encompass the Cambridge Learner Attribute, Profil Pelajar Pancasila as well as Social and Emotional Learning. Innovative spirit is an important aspect of our school culture. To develop our future forward thinkers, we encourage every member of our community to consider and develop innovations that better our daily lives in large or small ways. Each success, no matter how small, will be applauded.
5 Things about Elementary at BINUS SCHOOL Semarang
1. There are 2 teacher supervisors per class.
2. The Learning environment is safe, clean, nurturing, engaging & fun.
3. There’s a provision of Character Building Sessions in every grade level.
4. Students are empowered to discover and take ownership of their own learning.
5. Various School Coaching Programs (SCP) develop and hone the skills of students.